View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:02 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 Lexus ES 350
This is just ridiculous. Cancel the order and re-order or find a matching one at another dealership. The 2013s are still scarce but could still be on the lots of some dealerships. You have already wasted your time with this dealership and they played you like a fiddle. Don't waste anymore time, get your deposit back, tell them to **** off go to another dealership. I just got my car last week and I opted for the DHP at order. I can tell you that it is a must have option and the driving experience so good that it cannot be expressed in words. Factory shutdown was just over last month so if you order now you can still get it in 8 weeks. They told you the car was in and then realized it was someone elses? That makes my blood boil. That would've been it for me. Wouldve walked out with my deposit and never looked back.

Delivered!! Order in June 22, 2012. PCD, 2013 335i xDrive Sedan, Mineral Grey Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum with Black Highlight Trim, Black Leatherette w/Red Highlight, Dynamic Handling Package, Tech Package, Sport Transmission w/ Paddle Shifter, Rearview Camera, Park Distance Control, Htd Front Seats & HK Audio.