Thread: Wagner IC
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
Has anyone so far posted any data showing that the factory IC is being inefficient for them and if so what mods(if any) were done to their car?
For thediesel, the only logs that I have seen were from TDIWyse and his friend was running the JBD at the lower setting. I can't recall what the results were, but if memory serves me right, the logs did show IAT's did shoot up after repeated full throttle runs -- ideally want to keep IAT's within 20 degrees of ambient temps.

There are plenty of logs demonstrating the benefits on a gasser 335 pre and post IC install, just not necessarily for the Wagner IC. Here is a review of the Wagner IC shared by DD. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ghlight=wagner

Wagner is conduting more R&D and stated they will provide all of the data when they are complete. Hopefully that data will consist of before and after install logs.

I think those that will benefit the most from the larger IC are those running tunes and/or drive their cars hard (i.e. track events etc) and/or live in hot climates.

Last edited by cssnms; 09-27-2012 at 08:30 AM.