View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
So you are saying that Audi is trying to be like BMW in the US becuase BMW sells more car in the US than Audi. Wouldn't that mean in Europe and China, BMW is in the opposite shoe, selling less cars and trying to be like Audi?
Actually in China absolutely. There are some articles floating that BMW is looking to make the same kind of investment (although not the same scale) as Audi did in China since they see the untapped potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
You have any proof to back that up? I mean recent sales report from Europe, not last year's. I believe Audi is sell well in Europe, the A3 and the Q5 is selling like hot cakes over there.
I work on years since this is the true basis of "Annual Sales" Besides I am tired of proving you wrong and having you change your statement. You said I was full of BS and I showed you that you were wrong, so you come with something else, and on and on...

Obviously you are not in sales, and therefore don't understand that copying the things that makes your leading competitor better than you while not copying their mistakes is sound business practice and makes total sense. Also trying to be number 1 when your not is the goal ove EVERY business.

Anyway - i am unsubscribing since this is a waste of time when you can not accept your errors.