View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryboysUDM View Post
Visited the BMW dealer today. CA was very helpful and they looked in their database for what's on their lot, region, US, in-bound/being produced but none had my specs.
They had three 335i sedans on their lot (2 modern, 1 M sport; 1 modern was 2012, 1 modern was 2013, the M Sport was estoril blue but was just sold).
Test drove the 2012 335i modern...steering was lighter than I thought it would be, excellent handling, interior was plush, hp and torque were strong...overall I was very impressed. Neither moderns had the stuff I needed/wanted and I would have to go 3rd string compromise to drive one off the lot but I just could not pull the trigger. I knew it was a long shot but I was looking for 335i, Alpine White, M Sport, Sport Auto, Germany Not SA made, Tech, Premium, HK...if there was one on the lot, the only ones I could compromise on would be the Metallic White and Sport Line. As already mentioned, there is very limited stock/availability of 335i so more than likely I have to put in a special order and endure the long wait.
The wait is really not that bad...

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"