View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Originally Posted by LarryboysUDM View Post
Visited the BMW dealer today. CA was very helpful and they looked in their database for what's on their lot, region, US, in-bound/being produced but none had my specs.
They had three 335i sedans on their lot (2 modern, 1 M sport; 1 modern was 2012, 1 modern was 2013, the M Sport was estoril blue but was just sold).
Test drove the 2012 335i modern...steering was lighter than I thought it would be, excellent handling, interior was plush, hp and torque were strong...overall I was very impressed. Neither moderns had the stuff I needed/wanted and I would have to go 3rd string compromise to drive one off the lot but I just could not pull the trigger. I knew it was a long shot but I was looking for 335i, Alpine White, M Sport, Sport Auto, Germany Not SA made, Tech, Premium, HK...if there was one on the lot, the only ones I could compromise on would be the Metallic White and Sport Line. As already mentioned, there is very limited stock/availability of 335i so more than likely I have to put in a special order and endure the long wait.
The wait is really not that bad...
Order your 2016 BMW Today! BIMMERFEST FOUNDER

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"