View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 M5 - 9/1 ED Pickup
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkreidel View Post

It really is out of your control and you should try to not worry about how long the car is out of commission or how long since you've had an update. As the "victim" of numerous first year BMW SNAFU's I've learned to 1) expect issues and 2) know the car will be fixed.

dk
While I see your POV I have to respectfully disagree. I will worry about how long my car is out of commission. It is an asset that I am paying a significant amount of money to own and every day that goes by where I am unable to drive the car as a result of this recall is money that I am paying for an asset/service that I cannot use. Although I do agree with your comment about "expecting issues" I also have to stand firm as a consumer and expect that when issues arise that they will be treated properly. Not communicating with your customers when the majority of your 2013 M5/M6 fleet is grounded is not what I consider good business. I am not expecting them to have an immediate fix but at least communicate with your customers.

If I dont make my car payment on time I can guarantee that BMWFS will hold me accountable. Therefore I am asking for the same courtesy when its BMW thats got the issue.