View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Fplanner2000

Mein Auto: 2011 550ix Mpkge,etc; RRv
My Finance guy was also a jerk, EVEN THOUGH I PAID CASH!!! He also bad-mouthed the Sales Manager, which I brought to the SM's attention. Unfortunately, this jerk was not the exception, but appeared to be more the rule at the dealership I bought the car at. They lied about my trade-in and dismissed their lies as not affecting my bottom line, therefore all is OK. NO INTEGRITY. NONE. I will not be going back there, EVER. I had a list of bad behaviors that the SM couldn't explain away, other than "we're trying".... Apparently not hard enough. They have permanently lost my business and earned a very negative recommendation to all who inquire.

I have subsequently discovered there is all kinds of "wiggle room" in these extended warranties as well as extended maintenance agreements, despite the FM's tiresome "I can let you have it at this price only if you do it today". Pure nonsense - its just extra profit for the dealership.

To the OP - I wouldn't waste your time at the local level - go straight to regional or national and give them the clown's name. When the owner/manager of your local dealer is contacted about your complaint from his higher-ups, you will have a MUCH better chance of getting what you want. Its all about leverage, which you can easily get in this situation by talking to the correct people. Just my $0.2..
550ix, Dark Graphite Metallic II, M-package, Dinan Stage 2, 20" wheels, conven pkge, cold weather pkge, Prem Pkge 2, Paddle Shifters, vent seat pkge, sport transm pkge, fold-dn rear seat, etc. Black Dakota Leather, Light Wood trim