View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 AM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36toF30 View Post

- Luxury line maintains an exclusive combination of saddle brown + anthracite wood trim (probably the best looking interior combo in my opinion).

- BJ would not have had to pretend to like the Luxury line when he secretly hates it

Anyone else think this is a great idea and pretty much a win/win for everyone?

I think the issue is that Saddle doesn't go with MR or EB and those are very popular M-Sport colors. Saddle is a bit on the orange side, clashes with those choices. So you'd leave someone with those colors with only black or red, way too dark or way too Superman. The Grey leather would likely have been a stronger fourth interior if BMW chose to give another choice.

I'm in your shoes though, was going to replace my E90 M-Sport with an F30 M-Sport but the limiting interior colors and a front end that looks too much like the E90 LCI were dealbreakers. BMW didn't lose money on me though as I just took what I was going to spend and put it towards other options.

Each of the lines has something exclusive to it, Saddle is an exclusive to the Luxury model, makes us special. We call it the Luxury Line Jealousy Edition.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®