View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:14 PM
ZHP = Patlabor

Mein Auto: Mini Clubmn,Odyssey,Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
People might not like my honest answer. I didn't think it's necessary if you are after an "M3-type" feel... I wanted to build the 2013 version (or close to it) of my M3.. A lot of it is ///Marketing.
My 335i is totally fine (read: bitchen) without Dynamic Handling Package... The M Sport is great as-is. Perhaps if I was after a Luxury Line I might have gotten it,,
Best quote from Jon on his F30 335i M-Sport purchase thread translated= if you want E36 M3/E46 ZHP/E46 M3 like suspension then don't get DHP.

I wish everyday, daily driven roads were as sticky, new and smooth as the Laguna Seca race track. Plus the type of driving on tracks greatly differ from the everyday grind. You can apply some of the track techniques to the daily grind (late braking, smoother steering, etc...) but definitely not the daily driving techniques for the track; it would be slower and useless. I would never partial rev match, partial brake and partial throttle on the track. Those are all very inefficient, but in the daily grind they are essential.

Last edited by av98; 10-02-2012 at 10:26 PM.