Thread: Wagner IC
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d
Let the games begin, here we go again, snipe! I know you have not logged anything otherwise you would post it,right? i for one NEVER have implide suggested or whatever any claims. i have indeed posted my dyno runs either in this site or the other site. As a matter of fact I have no experience on ICs,but obviously you have and had disastrous results, your bad. I have come know TurboEddie and his claim is personal and he IS NOT sponsoring Cx Racing whatsover, he is talking about his car. A truck is a truck is a truck, dont compare these two personalities, it aint going to happen amigo!! Since you have a vast experience on ALL the aforementioned ICs you have used why dont you bring us to par for us the NOVICES in IC 101.

Since your countles hours waisted in other words what do you recommend to these tuners that ACTUALLY have all the experiences of performance vehicles, and in othher words what is it supposed to be the ideal IC for our cars, let us know we are very intrigued with your expertise . Your are being curious because if you were you would actually contact these tuners and give your expert opinion so that a better product perspective is then produce during R&D.

The mere fact that your attention span is more than enough for you as you stated previously does not partake from participating in other forums or even contacting these Tuners itself, I encourage you as well as anyone also, I for one have made progress communicating and partook in providing info to RENNtech and suggested to other people. WE NEED someone like YOU to help out. SO I strongly suggest if so desired, to help us get a better aftermarket product for us!!!

I as well as others in this forum thank you for your expertise. Gracias!!