View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 650 coupe SE, V8 4runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoI4plz View Post
I think BMW isn't being greedy, but rather trying to make a profit on their investment, which will help run their business. At the same time, it's also your business to make the best return on your investment, hence you would want to buy the 6 when the purchase price yields max benefit in options. Historically you will see that happen with BMW, as the model line gets close to an LCI or you get some business record BMW group is trying to break. I think as the year gets closer to Mayan doomsday (I had to say it, Caz it seems to have lost it popularity amongst people) the incentives tend to flow, especially with VAG tryin dominate the luxury market.

Also Mr joe, you and everyone else here works hard for every penny, why justify your philosophy of spending, just to do what you do to get you what you want on your terms. That's what everyone else does lol, no need to justify it. A friend once said to me, IT'S YOUR MONEY, USE IT ANY FREAKIN WAY YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOUR HAPPY WITH THAT WAY!
Living by that philosophy every since!

-i4
Absolutely agree. But when I'm called greedy, need to respond if you know what I mean.