View Single Post
  #121  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:04 PM
mrjoed2 mrjoed2 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,332
Mein Auto: 650 coupe SE, V8 4runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiboyca View Post
Joe, its obviously your prerogative to wait as long as you want, no problem. What confuses me here is that you say its over priced (25K difference) but then a 2K incentive would make it ok.

I get wanting to get the best deal, that is something I think everyone understands.

One question, what happens if there are no incentives in Nov/Dec? What will you do then? Just curios.

I probably confused 2 issues. The 25K difference was between the MB 550 coupe and 650i coupe. I know they are not direct competitors, but I am cross shopping them. The BMW is the better car for sure, but I'm not sure it's $25,000 better. I did not really plan to spend 650 level money. I guess if I can get a great enough deal on the 650, I'll go for it. If no Dec incentives, I might go with the Benz, or I might wait - hell I'm curious what the new '14 vette will look like. Bottom line I'm in the market for a V8 rear wheel drive premium sport/GT.
Reply With Quote