View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 1999 BMW 323is
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinfaster View Post
check with either z or joey. one of them (iirc) did an e46 seat swap. some minor mods, but nothing really serious.

but i like hyundai. they've been on the move of late with some heavy overhaul of their designs. they're really pushing the envelope with much of their offerings, and companies like ford have caught on.

kia and hyundai are (pretty much) the same. kia is owned by hyundai.

but yeah, 5% on a new car is a little high, doncha think?? i mean, without going into particulars of credit history and score, down payment, and such.

anyway....spending my bonus on tires, i think...for the tucson. (it's a hyundai...)

df
It has nothing to do with which car he bought. It is the fact that he did not tell anyone he was going to buy a car. 5% is high that is why he did not take that loan. He just came home proud of 5%. He ended up with another loan though his bank for 2.5%.

“We got about ten minutes before this entire county is up in flames. If you want to live, you’d better step on the gas! Oh wait is this a Tesla? Sh!t! Well, step on the prissy peddle, we're going to die!” – Cartman