View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 X-5 / 2002 330i
Fast Bob: Thanks for sending the link. I read through all of that and much more. Most of the dialogue took place in 2007 when the FSD came on the market. I am wondering if it all still applies 5 years later. I am looking for recent discriminators between the two. Were there any engineering improvements to the FSD's over the years? Is it now a better damper in 2012? I can't seem to find any recent reviews or evaluations. The discussions on the forum seem to be pro Yellow's and I have not read much about FSD's.

I do not track and do not have the capability or the time to adjust rear Yellow's. If I bought Yellow's the rears would most likely stay at the same adjustment when installed so what should that be? I read on your referred link that Yellow's dialed in a 1/2 turn front and back were equivalent to the FSD ride. If that is where one ends up with Yellow's whats the point?Most of my driving is on the interstate. I have some time to evaluate and will make a decision between Yellow's and FSD's in a few weeks. Would really like to hear from those that have or had FSD's so I can appreciate the pro's and con's.