View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:18 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 328i Sport Line MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
If driving dynamics is more important to you, as it is to me, one can easily live with different convenience features. I used leather as an example. Maybe in the near future leather will be standard or in a free value package added. The point is, I did not expect you to take that against the F30.
The leather option is not pertinent to the conversation. Take out leather and the car is still $39,000.00 which unless I get a spectacular deal will be more than what I pay for my E90. I also happen to think the 3 series is more than just driving dynamics and prefer to sit on leather rather than plastic. If I somehow end up in a CC it will lack leather but at $31K retail I can live with it.

Lets move on please because we have taken this thread way OT. Let's get back to the far fetched reasons the F30 may be losing market share based on a 6 month sample and lack of x-drive until very recently.

I think that those who feel BMW is losing market share and it's because of 4 cylinder engines, EPS, styling IMO don't understand what the typical BMW buyer looks for. Badge, badge, badge. I can see price being a factor. Overall, we need to wait another year to see if this is a trend which I severly doubt.