View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by C14 Rider View Post
^^ I want ^^

Could somebody venture a guess what brand and model helmet the rider is wearing in the pics ??

BMW Enduro Helmet

The Enduro helmet can also be fitted with the new trim variants Bullit Blue and Crow
Edge for a sensation off the road. Thanks to tried and tested safety features, riders on
rough terrain can therefore rely on this professional offroad equipment. Available in
three sizes, the outer shell is made of GRP with carbon fibre reinforcements and Kevlar
fabrics. The optimal absorption is safeguarded by the five part inner shell of EPS. For the best wear comfort, the Enduro helmet is lined on the inside with DuPont Coolmax®
and fine Alcantara®.

The chin and cheek pads can be removed and washed with ease. Also the chin spoiler can be detached for even better ventilation on hot days. On the whole, the Enduro helmet is a true quick change artist. It can be worn with the peak alone, the visor alone, or both together. These modifications take only seconds for the greatest convenience.

The Enduro helmet is available in the following colours and trims: Bullit Blue (new), Crow Edge (new), Magnesium matt, Dark Grey matt, (trims Volt, Wave, Bullit. The Enduro helmet is available in the sizes 53/54 to 63/64.

I attached the entire 2013 rider equipment catalog for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW-Enduro-Helmet.jpg
Views:	3354
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	344446  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMW_Motorrad_Riders_equipment_2013_EN.pdf (5.27 MB, 1688 views)