View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:31 PM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
No one talked about timing except you. What's your advice here, buy a $2500 camera and $4000 lens so you can take boring sports photos at 1/1000?

This thread's not about you, Dave.
Thanks. you are so generous. I made the mistake of talking about blur vs timing. It was definitely a mistake. To which I apologize. My bad, ten lashes for sure. I will remember you are the primadona in photography. A lot of photographers are like that, full of arrogance. It their way and only way. Any questions I may have I will send them your way.

One thing I ask. Please pray for me that I win the auction in eBay for a 400mm f2.8 VR lens. You know what it goes for new, so I won't bore you. The 300mm is a little short some of the time, but then, what do you know, you shoot with less than 200mm lens.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.

Last edited by Dave 330i; 10-05-2012 at 12:39 PM.