View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Chicks dig Wagons!

Mein Auto: E91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
2011's with the value package can have leather and manual seats. Mine is like this. No ZPP. Also, in other years couldn't you get leather as a stand alone option and no power seats? I don't remember. You could do this on the 2012 F30 but power seats are std for 2013.

To the OP, the manual seats are pretty good. You miss out on the fine adjustment and the memory and it's also harder to change the seat height. For the rice difference I think you could live with the manual seats especially if you are the main driver.
I didn't say that you couldn't get it equipped that way - just that I'd never seen it. It is, at the very least, rare.

The manual seats are fine. The fine control is a deal breaker for me. Everytime I have a manual seat in a loaner, I can't get it just where i want it.

Now, that said, every driver has a different body. The OP could be somebody for whom the comparatively limited range of adjustments on a manual seat work fine.