View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Cool Get a Vehicle Inquiry Report done

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
call your dealer, my car was on a kline boat so i would have never known unless i called my dealer
When you call your dealer, either the Sales Manager or your CA can run a Vehicle Inquiry report. This report is the most accurate and up to date way to follow your Bimmers progress. It will show the VIN , and what stage of production its in. Now for you, it will show which ship its on, when it leave Germany, and when it is due in California at PH. Once its on the Ship , you can track it across the Atlantic Oceanc through the Panama Canal , and up the Mexican Coast on Marinetraffic web site. I hope this helps We get ours very very very very very SOON !!!!!
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.