View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Festaholic

Mein Auto: 2011 535i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonemik View Post
Uh where are you guys parked
I hope you found the guys (maybe just Guy ). Last time we were in the middle closer to the lot by the back hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiboyca View Post
Mik - I had to back out because of my back but did meet at the Starbucks. Only Cycle showed but he said he was heading over. White 535 MSport - thin Asian guy - named Ben. Not sure what happened to Ramble or Deep.
Hey guys. As I was saying earlier, I have to work this weekend . I really wish I could have made it out. Sorry that I missed you Miamiboyca. If I didn't have to be at work at 7am I would have met you guys out there. Sorry to hear your back is giving you issues. I have a hernaited disk, and can relate.

I texted Ramble this AM, but haven't heard back from him. He must have payed the bar owner to keep it open until daylight .

Thanks for the heads-up on the Classic Oktoberfest Stonemik. It was like pulling teeth to get a free sun-visor when I bought my car. Not sure if they would give me a free ticket for beer and brats. Lol.

Btw, 10 year pill pusher here. I worked at the Greens (Walgreens) in New Orleans, and do PRN at Target and full time in the hospital setting here in Las Colinas.

2011 535i Sport (Prem 1, 2)

Last edited by BigDeep1; 10-06-2012 at 06:50 AM.