View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Active Hybrid 7
I no longer find issue with the push 2x to turn off engine and radio. Think of it like this: 1 push is ACC and 2 pushes is off!

When the door is locked, it still bugs me with the 2 door pulls to open the door. I think Porsche and Range Rover do this as well, and Rolls Royce has it too.

I finally got used to the door lock button being in the middle of the dash, and then Rolls Royce & BMW go and put it between the seats in my new Ghost!

Sadly & stupidly, the trunk release in the Rolls Royce is the SAME as the 7 Series. Hate it, and so unergonomic!

I do like that the 2009-2013 7 Series, has the joy stick gear selector, where a gear selector or stick shift should be. The Rolls Royce has it where the last 7 Series had it (2002-2008)....on the right side of the steering wheel, next to the windshield wipers. Today at Trader Joes, I was trying to park my USS Missiouri, LOL,.....and I hit the wiper stalk, instead of the gear shift selector. Shot washer fluid all over my flawlessly clean car, and then could not get the wipers off. I looked like a total a**.

NO car is perfect. I've been switching cars every 6 months to 18 months for almost 15 years....and every Make and Model does something brilliantly, and many things stupidly. I think of all the makes and models, my Supercharged Range Rover, my three 7 Series and the RR Ghost are the best. Had lots and lots of issues with 3/5 of our X5s, but I still love the X5! Great mixing of car and SUV!