Thread: I lost her
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Psychology Reversalist

Mein Auto: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_H View Post
Not really sure I agree about acting like I can move on easily, but this might actually be good advice.

Thank you.
I don't think it is a good advice in your case. It would be a good advice if you are chasing after someone who doesn't show interest. But in her case according to you she is or was very interested in you to the degree that she wanted you to commit. If you act now as if you can move on, you will just prove to her that she was right about you not being ready to commit.

You might do better to forget all these head games and try to have an honest and open conversation with her and tell her that you want to commit. Head games that late into your relationship is just that. Games. And a serious girl will not appreciate that. She needs to be reassured by you. Not to get her mind confused back into relationship with you.

But you will need to do this quickly because you would be surprised how fast a girl can erase you from her mind and move on once she decides to move on.

You better ask some of the female members here for an advice. And of course, I might be completely wrong. I don't know the two of you after all.