View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 530i
Here are answers to some of your questions

1. Does Idrive work fine? If so, no need to bother paying a few $100 for a s/w update.

2. The wood trim can be purchased online and be replaced yourself although you need to take the entire door panel off the properly remove and install the trim piece on the door handle. I have some cracks in mine, but am not replacing it for two reasons: (1) its f*ing expensive and all you get is stinkin piece of BMW glorified wood (2) it will be hard to find an exact match for the rest of the wood trim in your car.

3. You can find floor mats online - just search for E60 floormats. A OEM set will run around $140.

Last edited by dwlink; 10-07-2012 at 02:41 PM.