View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by O2Drift View Post
A short while ago I posted a thread on configuring an F 30 that both my wife and I could enjoy. I appreciate the helpful input from the members of this Forum. In the interest of closure here is the final build: Luxury Line,, Imperial Blue, Saddle Dakota leather, anthracite trim, Premium package, Dynamic Handling Package, Lighting Package, Harmon Kardon and heated front seats. I am pleased with the final result which should result in a car that is fun to drive when asked to scoot and comfortable as a daily driver.
The car was ordered yesterday. Now comes the hard part...the wait. My dealer did not have a German build allocation at the present time. SA chassis are available. I am in a position where I can wait on delivery. They are searching the dealer network for a swappable spot for a German build. Hoping this happens sooner rather than later. Thanks again for the advice. Marc
I highly recommend the rear view camera and park distance control. This technology is so helpful on a daily basis it is a shame to miss out on it. You'll be fine without the Tech pkg. I also highly recommend BMW Assist. This feature could literally save your life. Do a search for posts with my name and "assist" to read about the technology BMW has pioneered.

Your dealer should be able to modify an order he already has in for a dealership stock order (Priority 3) to a Priority 1 order (Customer sold) and give you an order number immediately. Do they have no German build Priority 3 orders at all in the system? This is very, very, very easy to do.

Congrats on your purchase.

Then and Than are different words and they are not interchangeable.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **

Last edited by tturedraider; 10-07-2012 at 06:07 PM.