View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 330i View Post
Thanks. you are so generous. I made the mistake of talking about blur vs timing. It was definitely a mistake. To which I apologize. My bad, ten lashes for sure. I will remember you are the primadona in photography. A lot of photographers are like that, full of arrogance. It their way and only way. Any questions I may have I will send them your way.

One thing I ask. Please pray for me that I win the auction in eBay for a 400mm f2.8 VR lens. You know what it goes for new, so I won't bore you. The 300mm is a little short some of the time, but then, what do you know, you shoot with less than 200mm lens.
Your every post is the same. Bragging about your expensive equipment, posting one of your amateurish sports photos that has nothing to do with the OP's question.

Unlike you, i buy equipment that's a good fit for my abilities. You're one of those amateurs that has all the best equipment, but not talent or eye.

I'm not one to criticize a photographer's photos, unless they're arrogant braggards.