View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmodena310 View Post
I hate driving now. I spent 140$ in gas in one week. I should get roller blades to get around.
One thing I like about Taiwan is cost of transportation. While gas prices in Taiwan are similar to those in California one hear can get around on a scooter and since everything is so close close in the city gas money on a scooter is any where between $2-5 per week depending on how much driving around you do. If you take the Metro, the transportation cost can be any where from $10-15 per week and via bus it can be any where from $7-14 per week. These estimates are based a two way trip to and from work. Here in the city though many people live near work so many just walk to work as they find a place near their work.

With today's gas prices where they are my M3 would cost almost $80 to fill up and I would need to fill up roughly 7 times per month which puts transport cost of gas at $560 for fuel alone before other miscellaneous expenses. When you add oil changes,car tires,registration and insurance the car averages out to coat at least $800 per month, Definitely not cheap! $800 per month is with the are being fully paid off too.
330 Coupe Sold