View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328i, 330ci, R1200C
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNMNL52 View Post
Did you consider Koni FSD's?
yes, I did. As I remember they say they are soft when you are cruising and stiff when you need it etc....well, when I am cruising on a highway I did not understand why I would want a softer ride? I want stiff on my 330ci all the time and they are. Anyway, I called the Koni rep and he stated the orange koni's are the same strut as the yellow koni, just not adjustable...i.e. they are set to a "nominal" setting....just watching Smolck adjust them yellows made me happy with my decision.
...getting too old for that *hit....made my elbows sore just watching him

I wish I would have put Billstein touring or Koni FSD's on my wife's 323i however. I think the Koni STR T's are too stiff for it /our sedan...but it has 212 k on it and probably will let her go in 3 years or so, when I get my new Silverado paid off.
I am holding the wife off as long as I can because, of course, she wants a new Bimmer...I want to retire next November...not sure who will win. I hope to get her to settle for a 2013 CPO in 2015/16?...unless she really cries like this.

The 330ci; I plan to keep at least 10 more years. I have changed motor mounts, tranny mounts, RTAB's, dif bushing recently and just put Michelin Super sport summer tires on it too (thank you Florida) and this thing runs/tracks better than the day I bought it in 2004.