View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 03 330ci 3pdl 89 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by av98 View Post
Actually it's more like a lighter ZHP, it's seriously a very good car w/o the top end autobahn gearing as with most import JDM cars that aren't in the upper sports stratosphere- GTR or LF-A. The BRZ/FRS are really designed as corner carvers like the Miata or Elise, they aren't fast in the straight line or top end speed but are best & comfortable when the road gets twisty.

Almost all JDM cars that I've driven don't have that past 120mph+ design that almost all Euro cars designed for the autobahn have.
My VR4 didn't mind going over 120mph. A stage two HKS Turbo kit didn't hurt though

I know I am a lot younger than most of you guys but I still have been around many different t cars. I mean hell I drive/build a racecar for run. In all the cars I have had the pleasure of driving nothing has felt as put together as an E46 that includes other BMWs. I have had a much faster car that still was as pleasing to drive. Even when your not taking hard corners just sitting behind the wheel has a special feeling. Everybody that I have let drive my car will say something like "wow this feels great," or "man I want to race." Even my gf said it makes her want to dive fast. I don't even have a ZHP let alone an M. As fast as a pure drivers car you either need a real race car or classic to have as much fun.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Bimmer App