View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Liked when BMW was in F1

Mein Auto: 2013 AH3 Lux Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluTricolor View Post
We're now down to $450 over invoice, 599 doc fees, no prep fees, and the state fees for tag/title/etc (at actual cost per DMV website). Trade offer still 500 less than carmax, but has the convenience of transferring tags (saving $$) if trade done with the dealer. .00135 MF (I believe, getting a breakdown sheet showing this today), 62% residual, $18 down payment (to bring payments down, dropping security deposits to next-lowest $50 tier), 7 MSD, no paint and leather protection, no extended service protections, no underbody coating, but including a full tank of gas ...the finance manager's "great deals" all to be declined. Sound appropriate? This is for a 36mo/30,000mi lease. Credit approved at super elite tier, for what it's worth.

German Expat - You have me curious on the "full 4 points + 200$ for that." line. I haven't leased a vehicle before...just following the advice and stickies on the Bimmerfest forums. I'm afraid to hear the backlash on the $18 down payment...but honestly, we know to usually put nothing down. This dealer has no problem with the zero cap cost reduction, but informed me only 1 out of 100 clients do a lease with those terms.
This leads to a question of my own. Do anybody know how BMW breaks their financing tear off?
Is the super elite tier linked to a 750+ score?

Current car: BMW AH3 2013 - Black Sapphire-Saddle brown-ZLL-ZPP-ZTP-ZDA-HK
also 2012 Odyssey.

Past cars: Civic, Mazda6, Accord coupe, Accord Sedan.
BMW CCA Member