View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M5 NOW, M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post

On the other hand, who cares. Better to live dangerously like James Hunt, than stay home with the nanny.
Thats what gap insurance is for

Quote:
Originally Posted by duberalles View Post
I frankly do not understand certain comments.....the current CTS generation was introduced at the end of 2008 and size wise is almost equal to the inch to the E60 5 Series.

The CTS-V targeted that generation M5 and it did it quite effectively....at almost M3 money....

The handling is phenomenal and the car is extremely engaging.....the magnetorheological dampers work very well.

The comparison with the F10 would not be entirely fair because the F10 is a newer car....period

You may not like the styling (I do) but at least it did introduce something radically new in that regard with the sharp angled and the pointed tail (only Acura followed that design language)
Sorry Bro, the trim is over done on the center in my op, the buttons seem and appear like cheap plastic (notice the climate control ones, they stand out the most to me) Steering wheel looks awesome, the driver door controls look like they belong in a chevy. Never been a fan of the speedometer choice in design, yet it remains relatively the same since like 06. The interior does not match the cars performance

Last edited by SuperTerp; 10-08-2012 at 08:16 PM.