Thread: Cinnamon Brown
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBrown1003 View Post
The comments came before I started the car. I don't think they are even conscious of the anthracite headliner and steering wheel. They were just looking at the dash and console.

And, quite honestly, although I love the Cinnamon Brown, I think the black is a really nice -- perhaps even more serious -
- interior. It's just that four out of my seven Bimmers have had all-black interiors, and I wanted something with a little more interest this time.

One other experience -- I had the Saddle Brown interior in my 335i coupe. That car won a People's Choice award for best interior at a concours d'elegance, and it was bone stock.

I recognize that the brown interior isn't to everyone's liking, but a lot of people react very positively toward it.
You are right, BMW's former Auburn interior was much better looking than the Cinnamon Brown but I think the black interior is the best, especially if you trim it up with the ceramic control.

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.