View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:51 PM

Mein Auto: 528i
Thank you all for your input. Yes I do believe I have pre facelift headlights (1999). I decided against any type of eBay headlights to prevent aggravation later as a lot of people have suggested. However at this point, there is no way I can spend anywhere close to $800 for just headlights. It would def have to be a lower model. I like the look of the DDM headlights over the umnitzas honestly (mainly I like how its smooth as compared to the ridges around the projector on the umnitza) but after reading the link from Solo12 about the DJ auto, it was very informative and I'm more hesitant to start a new "project" considering I have other issues on the car that needs time for me to repair so I can't waste time trying to get headlights to fit and project right (for now anyway).
I plan to call up umnitza anyway to see what kind of deal I can get. I probably wouldn't even mind some used ones honestly.

Thanks again for all your help guys, its appreciated. I have all the info, now I just need to make a decision.