Thread: Sold my 7
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 06 750Li
Whats up guys...sorry i didnt sign on for a few days...

No plans on mods yet,

i'm looking for an extended warranty plan...so far i've seen what Zurich, Fidelity, and EasyCare has to offer...

might do the Zurich preferred 2yr/24k plan for $5k, covers almost everything except for inside electrical. I'm thinking i'll have all the bushings, smg pump and the vanos units changed by the end of its warranty life, so it would be well worth it.

I did a buy back on the 7 (tranny and oil leaks) it...Got most of my $$ back, bought the M5 for $28k. Its pretty damn clean except for a few door dings that i can remove with the paintless ding remover guys...

The previous owner bought it brand new, put a clear bra on the bumper, headlights, entire hood/fenders and the side mirrors. So when i picked it up, the clear bra wasnt clear anymore since it had been on there for 5 years/70k miles so I removed it. Came off pretty easy and it looks super shiny and brand new underneath. He also had rubber all weather floor mats on top of the black floor mats, so the original M floor mats are brand new still also.

The car's a beast...love it so far. so fun to drive and yet when you put it in "D" mode with the shift setting all the way down, it drives almost as smooth as my 7! then with one flick of the "M" button, it becomes a warrior!

I had the 7 under CPO and maintenance coverage until 08/2012 or 100k miles, so I didnt really spend a penny on maintenance or repairs. it was all covered by BMW...hence the reason i was able to do the buy back.

I'll post some pictures when I clean her up. I'm looking for an Eisenman race exhaust...if anyone has seen a good deal out there please let me know

2006 BMW M5
SOLD: 2006 750Li Monaco Blue/Black|Sports Package|Convenience Package|Comfort Access|Logic 7|Rear Entertainment|Night Vision|SAT/HD|Cold Weather|Luxury Seats|Rear Power Sunshades|35% Tint|22" Custom Wheels|H&R's|Alpina Trunk Spoiler| ACS Roof Spoiler| MTEC v3|