View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Mein Auto: '07 650i convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by houbmw-cm View Post
TampaMark, Glad you found your quote, I could not for life of me remember which discussion that was in. It was perfect though.
And yes it does fee like a damn electric car sometimes. When my last battery was going bad, I had my charger in the trucnk and every where I stopped I woudl plug her in, people would ask, is that electric? HAHA

Avoiceofreason, I seriously considered trading in my 6 for an A5 or S5. I realized that I love this car entirely too much, and wanted to give it another attempt to resolve the issues with her. I'm hoping my efforts this weekend resolve her issues.
I was reading your comments/story in the other thread, and you my friend have far more patience (and technical/mechanical skill) than me.

As I approach the end of my warranty period, which was extended by BMW NA given all my issues, I grow increasingly weary. So far all the problems and trips to service have been an annoyance. Once I have to start paying for it each time I think it will cause me to literally hate the car.

That is why I am considering cutting my losses and moving on. I keep thinking each time that maybe it will finally be better, but then every three months like clockwork, that little red "top-locked" button starts blinking at me as if to remind me I am on borrowed time.

Last edited by avoiceoreason; 10-09-2012 at 01:52 PM.