Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Bumper Part Needs Identified
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 PM
ArmyWife34 ArmyWife34 is offline
Registered User
Location: Tennessee
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: '04 BMW 325i
Question Bumper Part Needs Identified

This may be a stupid question but what you you call the pieces underneath the bumper that run vertically? They are factory pieces but the only name I can think of is ground effects....can't seem to find replacements under that name online. I am somehow missing a a couple and would like to replace them (not the whole bumper). Thanks!
Reply With Quote