View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '99 323i 5-Spd
Relax, most people are at work. You bumped your own thread in lest than an hour. Give it time and people will give you some help.

First of all, are you sure it's a 323? They stopped being produced back in 2000 I believe. You are either looking at a 325/330 if it's a 2003, or you're being screwed and it's older than you think.

Electric fan is pretty easy to replace, it's 1 screw and one pop rivet and it comes right out. You can do it yourself and save yourself some money, you can get the fan for under $200.

The battery can also be done by yourself, it will be about $100 give or take, depending on where you go to get the replacement and wether or not you go with BMW or aftermarket. So now you are down to the clutch/flywheel, shop around. I'm sure you can find someone who can do that for you for cheaper, but I could be wrong. So yea, hope that helps.

MODS
P46 Projectors + FX-R Retrofit + 6k D2S/ 60 LED AE's / Smoked LED Tails / Smoked Turn and Side Markers / BSW 10" Sub /ZHP Knob / Matte Black Grills / DICE / Parrot + Connects2 / OEM Alternative Alarm Mod / Clutch Switch Delay Mod / M3 Rep Front Bumper / 3M Black CF Di-Noc Wrap / K&N Intake / 35% Tint All Around / Black Short Eurotray / 545i Shifter