View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 328i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
Japan's vulnerability is not national security, rather limited resources (why they invaded their neighbors) and an aging population.
Yes but with no real military they can't defend the rocks and fanning nationalism is tough when warheads are your only source of miitary strength. Industry will reign the expansionist goofballs in fast enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesonsviggen View Post
I am a bit of a picky eater(No seafood for example) so that made things much harder.

animal or vegetable was my first question. I also refused to eat anything that was able to look back at me lol.
Oh, the food is insanely good and dirt cheap there. You do have to know what you're eating and be careful where you go. It's not uncommon for cooking oils to be scooped out of gutters for re-use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
I've been to Hong Kong and Shenzhen once a year for 15 years and my biggest issue is avoiding the karaoke clubs and massage facilities. I just can't say 'no' at the fruit plate and the US dollar just goes too far.

BJ
LOL. How are you able to handle the beautiful young ladies who will do anything to have you bring them back to the US with you? So far I've managed to stay strong.
2002 M3
1988 BMW 325is
Never again anything larger than a 3 series sedan.