View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Account Under Review

Mein Auto: ford
Not true

I have proof of ALL the info on the delivery of both of your packages, lets first start by saying this guy was very rude on the phone he called over 11 times to complain. second HE PLACED THE ORDER vie the internet and HE gave an undeliverable address according to the post office. and it was sent back to us and before it was even sent back I SENT OUT A SECOND ORDER at no charge to him to the NEW address he gave and It was delivered. next Ez Chip Repair, LLC has over 45 people that work for the company we are NOT a one man show with a cell phone. we are here to please ALL our customers. but no matter what we tried HE was just not happy. so I ask you If YOU gave the wrong address how is that my fault and I sent you out a replacement kit before I even got the one that you gave the wrong address for why would you bash a company... well like I said NOTHING will make you happy . I did EVERYTHING I could to please you , but like the saying goes you cant please everyone. or better yet out of 147 thousand customers YOU are the only one .... sorry we shipped it to the wrong address that YOU provided...