View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:22 PM

Mein Auto: 535
Lol your funny mr ezchiprepair. First off all, I never placed my order on the internet. I placed it with you over the phone. Perhaps your mistaking it with another upset customer?
Second, every time I called, it always went to a cell phone voicemail. And it was always you who would call back or sometines pick up. And lets just say even if I called 11 times. Is a customer not suppose to call to inquire about their order? You tell a customer you dont have time for them? Really? Lol
And the first package you sent was sent back to you and that was told by my post office. The second package never got to me. Because it wws never sent and after me asking you for the tracking number for the second package. You never provided it. Why? Because you never sent it lol.
And, if your such a good business then why did I have to go approach my credit card company to get a refund? Because you never refunded me even after asking for a refund.
My address was wrong? My house in ny is over 100 years old lol and the same address was provided to dr color chip and guess what? The package arrived in two days.
Before you make up lies please take a business class. You sure are failing at how to run a business.
Have a good day.