View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 535xi 2013 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
Reading some of the posts in the F30 discussion threads makes me laugh a little. I remember when the F30 wasn't released yet almost everyone was stating how much better the E90 was then the competition because of its steering, handling and balance. It didn't matter that it had "dated" interior because that was not why you bought BMW for. Most would call the A4 "soft" and posted negative comments about the turbo four. Funny how things have changed and now it is the BMW that is "soft" around the edges, comes with a four cylinder and gets terrible reviews about its steering feedback. Bottom line is that most members here would criticize the competition for exactly the same reasons the F30 is criticized by the magazines
That is so true, some of these fanboys in here use to criticized the competition for various attributes such as soft steering, 4 banger engine and soft suspension, but when BMW started to design those same attribute into their cars, all of a sudden, itís a stroke of genius. Another good example is when these fanboys made fun of Audi because all their cars are starting to look alike, now BMW is doing the same thing.