View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:53 AM

Mein Auto: 535
Lets see what i lied about.

Did i ever say you sent it to the wrong address? NO i said i never received the package.
And second. Why dont you have proof of delivery that it was delivered to me, the second package im talking about.
And since you have so many proofs, you are saying that i cursed at you on the phone? really? lol i can not believe you would go this low for $40 from people? Why dont you have proof of me cursing?
Finally, you just violated your privacy policy by posting a customer's information. I will make sure i take your home based business in court now. Thank you ezchiprepair. What a wonderful business you were.

And what agent or rep are you talking about? You are the only person working for yourself lol. You registered here just to reply to my post? I have no reason to bash on your business. You do bad business, expect reviews from people.

And you are half price from other person? Dr colorchip is not a person like you working from home lol. Their product was less than what you charged me. Do you need a math class too now?

Last edited by ZEEKHAN; 10-11-2012 at 09:55 AM.