View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2004 BMW 545i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgorm View Post
The M button should light up red for it to function; there is no sound. Your assumption that the memory function has died sounds correct but I don't understand why the seat changes every time you use it or are multiple drivers changing it for their use?
In my case, once the memory was set and the last seat position was unchecked, I never had to readjust the seat.
Sorry I can't offer any insight into your problem.
Thank you for everyone's input so far, but yeah my "M" button definitely does not light up, I am really curious as how to much this will cost to repair if it is indeed that the button has bit the dust... and the seats don't always move when I get into the vehicle, it retains my previoius position, but it is just annoying to me not being able to save my settings so when another family member drives the car I have to completely redo my settings again which is a pain as it happens pretty often :-/