View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5M 50d
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoUnion View Post
How is the Cayenne Diesel a mistake? I'm not sure that guy was lying. That's what his trip computer said, but I'm just not sure what his definition of "mixed driving" is
When you say trip computer, I can get two different readings from mine on the X5. If I reset it first thing in the moring or when I take off in the morning the mile per gallon goes high, once I reach hwy speed it drops down.

It can go from 12.6ltr/100klm to 8.6ltr/100klm on 15min run. I filled the tank up the other day, it took 86ltr of diesel, my computer said I would have a range of 1046klm from the tank and I know I am not going to get that around the city or combined driving.

For that diesel Porsche to get 30mpg thats around 8.2ltr/100klm give or take, no way unless he idle's around everywhere and turns off the Air-con. There is more chance of getting 30mp imperial gallon than a US gallon, and coming to that fact which gallon is the computer set to? mostly likely imperial as its a world wide car which means his trip computer is way out.
X5 M50d White, 20"rims, Adaptive Drive, HUD, Xenon Adapt Lights, Rear/Side Camera, Sunroof, Auto Tailgate, Comfort Access, Active Perforated Ventilated Comfort Seats, M Paddle Shift, Active Crus, Stop/Go, Proff Nav + TV, DAB, 16 Spk Ind HiFi, USB, Internet, Apps, 4 Zone Air, Towbar 20% Tint, 5mm Castor Bushes, Yellow Calipers, Ceramic Pads