View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i
I don't ever use politics as an analogy, it shows the worst of people, there is a reason why political references are often prohibited in all other discussions Nor will I ever call others wrong for their car choices.

This has nothing to do with your personal taste or feeling, I am simply pointing out a fact. It would seem a stretch to call those former Bimmer drivers wrong or clueless for choosing the ATS. Maybe some of you intentionally try to sound like a *********, or show your arrogance, to get more people to reinforce their stereotype of the Bimmer drivers and stay away, so that you can gain some exclusivity driving the F30 around.

Who knows, maybe it's working.

When it comes to reliability issues, a lot of those left BMW due to reliability experiences too. It is fair to say if you want a fun car in this segment, lease it or trade it in before the warranty expires.

Speaking of Buick, Verano has enjoyed some surprising successes since it's introduction, and is likely taking some serious bite out of all the entry level luxury market shares.

Last edited by dtc100; 10-12-2012 at 06:48 AM.