View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 550i Sport
[QUOTE=umnitza;7129660]there are no provisions in the aftermarket for the brackets to accommodate the night vision. You will need to get a night vision lower grill piece to make your night vision fit onto the Mtech bumper - that is your best bet - and simplest.

For the PDC, that's not an issue, we have bumpers of all PDC and non-PDC fitment.[/QUOTE

Yeah, like Umnitza stated, the OEM MTech bumper lower grille piece is 3 separate pieces: the frame with the center grille integrated, plus a left and right waffle panel right next to the brake ducts on either side of the center grille. if you have adaptive cruise and night vision, all you need to do is change out the waffle panels for ones with holes in them for the lenses. Runs about $40 each. I looked at rockauto.com and they have the plain ones like in the pic for $16, but not the ones with the lense cutouts.

Others:
2006 Corvette Conv, Z51,6sp (wife)
2007 Honda CBR1000RR Sold
2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (wife) Sold