View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
RocknDoc

Mein Auto: 2012 F02 750Lix
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc0808 View Post
Picked up new 2013 750 Li x and set up Sirius radio while driving home. Set up presets along with some AM & FM channels. When I started the car the next day, all of the presets were gone and the radio defaulted to 184 (preview channel). After 8 days at the dealer, it was returned to me with the statement "that's the new design" and all 7 series will have this issue. I drove the car home and called Sirius. They sent another signal and then said it is a problem that BMW is having and they cannot help. BMW from what I was told is not addressing this problem as they do not see it as a problem. Now the worst, every time I start my car the radio goes to 184 and no ability to save Sirius radio channels in the car. Anybody else have this issue?
It sounds like you are interchanging the two keys that come with the car. Each key remembers your preferences including radio presets!! If you programed using one and then start car using the other, everything will disappear! BTW you need to change dealers if they really told you that BS about auto erasing!! wow!!