View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Philosopher-king

Mein Auto: E91, Volvo, Porsche
^He's in New Mexico -- A Suburban is much more practical than getting a BMW stuck in the desert 50 miles from anything and waiting for the coyotes to eat you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrbimmer335i View Post

It has 13,6XX miles on it. I tried to KBB it but the value has came out strangely lower than anything on the market anywhere and from a lot of previous experience KBB was always disappointingly higher than reality. I would go to Carmax but the closest one to me is the same distance as my BMW dealer; 190 miles. Would anyone here have an idea what my car would be worth with more details and specs?
No idea. But I'd check KBB -- also NADA, Edmunds, etc. You can also check the "completed listings" on eBay to see what similar cars have actually sold for. Since my car is a little unusual (MT ZSP wagon) I may list it in the BMWCCA classifieds when I sell it, to minimize bothering with local tire-kickers.
2008 E91 station wagon 21K miles "Classic" BMW inline six, six-speed manual transmission, Alpine, Terra, Xenons, ZSP, ZCW, ZPP, PDC, CA, alarm, M shifter and M brake handle, Euro rear fog light switch, Euro aspheric mirrors, rear power outlets, Euro split armrest, Garmin nüvi custom cupholder mount, Lidatek, V-1 built-in remote display, Dunlop Winter Sports on car.

"I will give up my stick shift when they pry it from my cold dead hand!"