View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:54 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops432 View Post
Beautiful! Love the wheels (especially the dish on the rears), the red wheel nuts, the chrome valve stems, the black M badges, the blacked-out grills, the lowered suspension and the (RPI?) exhaust tips. Really nicely put together.
I ordered some black ///M badges from a vendor on eBay and they're roughly the same height but a little longer (wider). I've installed blacked out grilles and have considered using these badges to replace the rear and side fender badges because I like the blacked out look. On the other hand, I'm still kind of a purist and don't really want to remove the original ///M badges because I want to retain the original (classic) look. The original grilles can easily be put back on, the ///M badges not so easily. Still deciding...

Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!