View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:10 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A car
Update: back from vacation - back to the grind... Vacation was great - went to St. Croix, USVI - stayed at a client's condo for a week.

Lost my wedding band on 2nd day after super long snorkeling session (had been dieting before vacation, so it was a little loose) - I am po'd about that... big time. Otherwise, vacation was great until back stateside when we got lied to and ripped off at SouthWest airlines check-in in FLL - said we could not use the specially designed liquor boxes to transport the rum from St. Croix back to Denver - it was a "TSA rule" - BS! TSA inspected and approved them from STX-SJU and SJU-FLL - and I spoke to 2 different TSA officers after security and confirmed there is no such "TSA Rule" - anyway, repacked bags at check-in, bought duffel (these idiots even included a non-TSA approved lock with the bag) - bought it from check-in lady so I could dispute later and we got onto the plane so we could get home - now arguing with SouthWest customer support and will do charge-back if I need to (packaging is approved according to their own website - ahem... crazy check-in lady).

It's ALL perspective - get some. No - I am NOT addressing YOU!