Thread: New 528xi owner
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:23 AM

Mein Auto: 528 xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLucky View Post
Other than the obvious con of being lower on HP vs. the 535 & 550, it's all good with the 528. Reliable engine, less stress on tranny, proven AWD system on your xi, and (potentially) all the luxury of the other models if well optioned.

What options are on your car? My 535 is missing Logic7 audio and the Adaptive Cruise Control, but is loaded with everything else.

BTW, congrats on your first BMW!
Thanks for the input, yeah I kno the 528xi has considerably less HP, but just having a BMW feels pretty great. I have it fully loaded, including the Adaptive Cruise Control and Logic7 audio, I'm loving the winter package with the ass warmers... this car is amazing, I think asthetically I can make it look like a 550 or M5 with the Mtech Body kit, I'll probably wont get a quad exhuast but who knows. Right now I am cloud 9 with this baby. its Jet Black with Camel colored interior. good to know that this model is reliable

my First mode with be to get some bright white or Blue bulbs for my "angel eyes", next will be some HRE P40 wheels, sitting on some sort of suspension, I cant decide right now, but thanks guys