View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:44 PM

Mein Auto: F150(tows RV) had 2 E90's
Anderson BMW Free Car Washes for the life of your BMW

There is a post in the forums from 2009 about staying away from this store and I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience to the consumer. This I know will not make up for any of the delays in driving or enjoying your BMW. But I would like to start somewhere. I was not part of the deal or service issue but it is my place of employment and do take great pride in delivering on what we promise. I have been a Client Advisor for Mazda, VW and BMW since 2004 but left for six months in 2009 oddly enough when I think things got tough for everyone. I returned after that sixth months and started to see things change in my own attitude and others around me. I have learned a lot over the past few years about customer service and doing things from my heart rather than for a sale. There is mangement here now that supports our clients and really wants to see you enjoy your visit to our store. They are very willing to go forth the extra steps to keep a happy customer. More than I have ever seen before. Its more about doing things right because it's the right thing to do for human kind. It's transparency to see for your self and a promise for your next visit if we haven't met yet. James Orton Anderson BMW
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2796173363_70388fb120_m.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	346009